MCZ Progetto Fuoco
Tags: fireplace | heating | MCZ | progetto fuoco | stove
WHY WE NEED TO CHOOSE TOMORROW’S HEATING SOLUTIONS TODAY
MCZ Group is one of the key players at Progetto Fuoco (21-25 February), the leading international exhibition in the biomass heating industry.
With nearly 500 employees in Italy, Croatia and France, MCZ Group was one of the first companies to invest in product standards to ensure the highest levels of sustainability and efficiency.
Today, choosing a product from one of the Group’s brands (MCZ, Sergio Leoni, J. Corradi, Red Heating, Cadel, Freepoint) gives you the guarantee of a future-oriented investment, in full compliance with the strictest environmental standards. By continuously investing in research and development, the company offers a full range of products that stands out for:
• high environmental performance, with heating solutions that comply with air quality requirements and with the strictest regulations; all of MCZ Group’s products are certified according to the main EU standards, such as 7 étoiles Flamme Verte in France, BImSchV Stufe 2 in Germany, VKF in Switzerland and Aria Pulita in Italy;
• energy efficiency class A+ or A+++, which results in lower fuel consumption and greater savings;
• availability of incentives in many countries for purchasing high-performance stoves and fireplaces;
• compliance with the EU Ecodesign 2022 directive, four years prior to its effective entry into force, which outlines specific eco-compatible design requirements for stoves and fireplaces. Respect for the environment, energy saving, and much more. MCZ Group’s products have always stood out for being highly end-user oriented, which is reflected in the following:
• extremely easy programming and daily use, including remotely through innovative systems;
• less cleaning required, thanks to larger ash drawers and new automatic scraping systems that prevent residue build-up, now available for an even greater number of products; • an attractive and modern design, which also highlights the pellet flame.
Discover two of the new products 2018: the stove Ray and the fireplace Plasma 50 T.
- Print: Print